[MITgcm-support] Coupled model running!

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Wed Oct 3 11:59:01 EDT 2012

Hi Taimaz,

Can you try without MNC ? The current set-up (cpl_aim+ocn) does not
use MNC (useMNC=.TRUE., is commented out in both input_atm/data.pkg
and input_ocn/data.pkg) so if there was a problem in the coupled set-up code
with NetCDF output, might not have seen it (since I did not try recently with it).

Cheers,
Jean-Michel