[MITgcm-support] FW: Welcome to the "MITgcm-support" mailing list

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Mon Nov 19 18:42:21 EST 2012

Hi Eric,

I don't think I will be able to explain this error better than to repeat
the message: "These lines are here to deliberately ..."

The other thing is that there are many "README" files around, so it's
not very helpful in figuring out which one you are refering to.

But may be you will find some informations in the manual, section 3,
"Getting started with MITgcm", and in particular the tutorial examples
(section 3.8 to 3.21) ?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel