[MITgcm-support] XU, YU and XV, YV coordinates in the curvilinear grid...

Simone Sammartino ssammartino at ctima.uma.es
Mon Nov 5 07:10:13 EST 2012

Hi Martin
You're right...
These four lines are commented and I did not realize it...

And yes...your algorithm is quite easier and returns nearly the same
locations...:-)

Thank you
Simone

-------------------------------------
Simone Sammartino
Physical Oceanography Research Group
University of Málaga
GOFIMA
Campus Teatinos s/n
ETSI Telecomunicación
29071 Málaga (Spain)

Tel: +34 952 13 28 49
http://oceano.uma.es
Do you really need to print this message?
Let's protect the environment.