[MITgcm-support] New 6-face grid!

taimaz.bahadory taimaz.bahadory at mun.ca
Thu Nov 1 09:15:35 EDT 2012

Hi everybody;

Ho can I re-create the 67-faces grid-files? i.e. those
"grid_cs32.face*.bin" files in, say, the "tutorial_held_suarez_cs" example?
I've seen something about the "driver.m" file and "exch2" package, but it
seems they are not supported anymore, although I couldn't understand what
to change in those files too
I'm trying to make six faces of "20 x 20" (each face contains one tile). I
modified the "driver.m" file and it made me two files of "w2_e2setup.F" and
"W2_EXCH2_SIZE.h", but what do to next (if I went through the correct way
till now)?

Thank you all