[MITgcm-support] Definition of spatial boundary in EXF package

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Wed May 2 05:11:28 EDT 2012

Hi Nicolas,

I think, if your first forcing grid point is a (0,-90) then your second set of parameters is appropriate.

I understand that the documentation is misleading: What it means is, that field_lon/lat0 is defined at the center of the (forcing) grid cell rather than the corner (we are all caught up in the Finite-Volume C-grid world and the description somehow carries over from the model grid, but is not quite right here).

Martin