[MITgcm-support] Courses on the using and developing of MITgcm.

Chris Hill cnh at mit.edu
Sat Mar 31 12:05:09 EDT 2012

Hi Serge

  We will discuss this amongst the devel folks. There are some old things
  out there e.g.

  http://www.cims.nyu.edu/~shafer/teaching/gcm07/,
    http://dspace.mit.edu/bitstream/handle/1721.1/30598/shortcourse_da_whoi_2003.pdf?sequence=1

  but we could do more.

  Never been clear to me that there would be enough demand to justify the
  effort, but at least we have one potential interested person now :-)!

Chris