[MITgcm-support] Re : Initial hydrog/bathy-Files and CS-grid

Maura BRUNETTI Maura.Brunetti at unige.ch
Tue Mar 6 05:05:35 EST 2012

Dear Martin,

thank you, I agree that initial conditions are our 'responsibility' and this is why I
am trying to reconstruct and reproduce those in the tutorials (in particular, the
global_ocean.cs32x15 experiment).
The problem was on the cubed sphere configuration and the fact that I am not familiar with it!
I think that now I have solved most of the problems, starting from the matlab scripts in
MITgcm_contrib (for example mk_input.m, where the matlab function 'interp2' is used also
for cs configuration).

Cheers,

Maura