[MITgcm-support] FLT package

fancer fancer fancer.lancer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 03:07:54 EDT 2012

Hi Andreas,
Thanks for the quick reply and answers.

Have you published results of your work somewhere? Could you give a link to
yours articles, which concern Lagrangian trajectories calculating?

I have attached the simple project, which simulates kind of pre-blow up
situation, when internal velocity becomes extremely huge. I've just
explicitly added huge velocity in data file. The flt package has been
activated too. If you build it and run, you will see the segmentation fault
error. As I already wrote It occurs in flt package. I guess it would be
reasonable to add some check of predicted i and j indexes, which is passed
to the FLT_TRiLINEAR().

Cheers,
Sergey