[MITgcm-support] Biogeochemical package with #define READ_PAR in DIC_OPTIONS.h

Stephanie Dutkiewicz stephd at ocean.mit.edu
Fri Jun 8 16:36:22 EDT 2012

Hi Georges -
I have (hopefully) fixed the bug, so you should be able
to compile with #define READ_PAR in pkg/dic.

Note that you will need to add to your data.dic:

DIC_parFile='filename'

and it should be in W/m2, with same shape (X,Y,T) as the wind/ice etc
files.

Let me know if any further problems - obviously no one has used
this particular configuration in a while!

steph