[MITgcm-support] Build with netcdf

Abhisek Chakraborty abhisek.sac at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 10:56:06 EDT 2012

If you still have problem, simply modify (in your OPTFILE)

CC=gcc -I/home/roopa/netcdf- 3.6.1/include -L/home/roopa/netcdf- 3.6.1/lib
-lnetcdf
FC=gfortran -I/home/roopa/netcdf- 3.6.1/include -L/home/roopa/netcdf-
3.6.1/lib -lnetcdf
F90C=gfortran -I/home/roopa/netcdf- 3.6.1/include -L/home/roopa/netcdf-
3.6.1/lib -lnetcdf

I think this will work for you.

Abhisek