[MITgcm-support] aim.5l_LatLon Topography File Format

taimaz.bahadory taimaz.bahadory at mun.ca
Wed Jul 18 10:45:06 EDT 2012

Hi;

As this is an atmospheric model, I guess it just needs positive values for
above ground points and zeros for sea points (in the case of Height), or in
the case of pressure, 101,325 for sea-level and lesser values for other
heights (I tried both).
The errors it generates is:

AIM_DYN2AIM: Temp= 0.0000000000000E+00 out of range  100 400
AIM_DYN2AIM: Pb in i,j,k,bi,bj,myThid,I2,X,Y=  27  52   1  1  1  1  6555
74.531   54.844
STOP ABNORMAL END: S/R AIM_DYN2AIM

!!