[MITgcm-support] MIT with OpenAD

andrey.vlasenko andrey.vlasenko at zmaw.de
Wed Jul 4 08:50:05 EDT 2012

       Dear Utke,

   Thank you very much for your reply. At a current moment I read all
manual on openAD, studied the suggested examples and now I am trying to
compile MITgcm under openAD. Unfortunately I do not have much success
with it and would be happy if you can give me some guidance how to do
it. I did the following steps: make adDepend, make adAll. As I  followed
the Makefile, it had created ad_input_code_sf.f and now tries to convert
it to ad_input_code_sf.B. However, it turned out that ad_input_code_sf.f
contains a lot of syntax errors (IHMO, produced by cb2m scripts). So I
have a feeling that I am doing something wrong.  I would be very
grateful, if you can provide me with any guidance/manual/howto on MITgcm
with OpenAD.

   Just in case, I attached my makefile to this letter.

   With best regards,

   Andrey.