[MITgcm-support] momentum dissipation at the surface

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Thu Jan 19 03:31:32 EST 2012

Gregory,
there is a parameter (array) viscArNr(1:Nr) (and diffKrNrT/S) to be specified in data &PARM01 for vertical viscosity.

I do not know of a way of prescribing horizontal viscosity as a function of depth (k-index).
As a hack I suggest including some scaling factor in pkg/mom_common/mom_calc_visc.F

Martin