[MITgcm-support] Re : Query regarding "exf package".

himansu pradhan oceancalling at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 00:11:10 EST 2012

Hi Sir,

I am sorry for sending large files and figures of *.fig extension. I will
take care regarding this from the next posts.

I have attached TWO experiments.

exp1d   : In "data" file u/v wind stress files are used.

exp1de : In "data.exf: files u/v wind stress files are used.

 Both these experiments uses the same bathyfile, temperature , salinity and
the wind stress files. The results of these experiments are in their
respective folders.

Thank you

Himansu Kesari Pradhan
India