[MITgcm-support] Matlab script for polar projection

Christoph Voelker Christoph.Voelker at awi.de
Fri Jan 6 09:26:52 EST 2012

Oh, I forgot that the routine uses a other things: cbarf.m, which is a
somewhat prettier colorscale for contourf plots, and which I downloaded
from the user-contrinuted codes on the mathworks site, and
zonal_padding.m, which just ads one more value to the data and the
longitude axis in zonal direction, to avoid a gap in the plot at the
zero meridian when using polar stereographic projection. I attach them here.
Cheers again, Christoph

On 1/6/12 3:10 PM, Fanny Monteiro wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Has anyone a matlab script to plot MITgcm output into a polar
> projection for the Souther Ocean?
>
> Cheers,
> Fanny
>
> --
> Dr Fanny M Monteiro
> Research Associate
> School of Geographical Sciences
> University of Bristol, Bristol BS8 1SS, UK
> Phone (+44) 117 33 18351
> Email f.monteiro at bristol.ac.uk <mailto:f.monteiro at bristol.ac.uk>
> Web https://sites.google.com/site/fmonteir/

Christoph Voelker, Research Scientist,
Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research
Bremerhaven, Germany