[MITgcm-support] restart MITGCM

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Thu Dec 6 03:04:12 EST 2012

Xinmei,

the error messages that you send are not conclusive.

I can only say this much: Depending on the compiler you use, the files "fort*" are usually the namelist files (data, data.*). Make sure that you have all data files in your working directory. Also change debugLevel to 1 (in data's first namelist) and have a look at the STDOUT. Which files is the model trying to open last? That should give you an idea of what's going wrong.

Martin