[MITgcm-support] Courses on the using and developing of MITgcm.

fancer fancer fancer.lancer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 03:34:32 EDT 2012

Thanks for the response mr. Hill.
And thanks for the material. It is very interesting.

I would suggest that the event could be as some kind of training course
with lectures and practices (2-3 weeks). I know there is the comprehensive
documentation and articles with examples of using the program, however the
private lessons are much more efficient.
Furthermore such events encourage the community development and induce the
progress of scientific relations.

Yours sincerely,
Serge Semin