[MITgcm-support] input files for tutorial:global1x1_tot

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Wed Sep 28 14:18:01 EDT 2011

Hi Krishnakumar,

I did not see any answer to your email, but this reply might not
be very useful.  I think the content of
> verification/global1x1_tot/
was the skeleton of some ECCO set-up, but never had the
full set of input files needed to run it.
Plus, it has rarely been updated so might not be working with
the current code. Others in the ECCO group will know better.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel