[MITgcm-support] A matlab script for generating grid_cs00??.bin files

Yuan Lian lian at ashimaresearch.com
Wed Nov 30 16:38:54 EST 2011

Hi Yossi,

The scripts required to generate a different CS grid are here:

http://mitgcm.org/viewvc/MITgcm/MITgcm_contrib/high_res_cube/

You will find gengrids.m under "matlab-grid-generator" directory and
convertMITgrid.m under "matlab-grid-converter/". You will need to manually
set the resolution for these scripts.

Best,
Yuan