[MITgcm-support] frequent grid modifications

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Fri Nov 11 03:41:15 EST 2011

Hi Avi,

the only way I can think of, is to build an executable with the largest "SIZE.h" that you need, and use it with bathymetry files and grid information that do not use the entire domain.
It would be a huge waste of CPU time, since the model will do operations in all grid points (although masked).

I would go with the recompilation instead.

Martin