[MITgcm-support] Blank tiles in MITgcm

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Sun May 1 18:49:36 EDT 2011

Hi Fengchao,

The "blank tile" feature (similar to what you are looking for) is
implemented with "exch2" and tested in 1 verification experiment:
> adjustment.cs-32x32x1
when running with MPI (not necessary to use MPI, but it's just
how this experiment is set-up).

I would propose you to take a look at
> verification/adjustment.cs-32x32x1/input/data.exch2.mpi
(which needs to be renamed simply "data.exch2")
with 4 blank-tiles (11,12,13,14), i
and then to try something similar in your set-up.
And if you have other questions, don't hesitate
to report to support list.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel