[MITgcm-support] installing problem

Ali Nazemian alinazemian at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 07:56:27 EST 2011

Hi,
I am using to install MITgcm on Rocks Cluster (Centos 5.4x86_64)
genmake2 --mpi and make depend command going well and without any
error. but when i submit make command, some errors showed up:

mpif77 -fconvert=big-endian -fimplicit-none -fPIC  -O3 -funroll-loops
-c chksum_tiled.f
 In file chksum_tiled.f:361

  These lines are here to deliberately cause a compile-time error.
  1
Error: Non-numeric character in statement label at (1)
 In file chksum_tiled.f:361

  These lines are here to deliberately cause a compile-time error.
  1
Error: Unclassifiable statement at (1)
 In file chksum_tiled.f:362

  If you see these lines in your .F files or the compiler shows them
  1
Error: Non-numeric character in statement label at (1)
 In file chksum_tiled.f:362

  If you see these lines in your .F files or the compiler shows them
  1
Error: Unclassifiable statement at (1)
 In file chksum_tiled.f:363

  as an error then it means you have not placed your configuration
  1
Error: Non-numeric character in statement label at (1)
 In file chksum_tiled.f:363

  as an error then it means you have not placed your configuration
  1
Error: Unclassifiable statement at (1)
 In file chksum_tiled.f:364

  files in the appropriate place.
  1
Error: Non-numeric character in statement label at (1)
 In file chksum_tiled.f:364

  files in the appropriate place.
  1
Error: Unclassifiable statement at (1)
 In file chksum_tiled.f:365

  You need to place you own copy of SIZE.h in the include
  1
Error: Non-numeric character in statement label at (1)
 In file chksum_tiled.f:365

  You need to place you own copy of SIZE.h in the include
  1
Error: Unclassifiable statement at (1)
 In file chksum_tiled.f:366

  path for the model, and comment out these lines.
  1
Error: Non-numeric character in statement label at (1)
 In file chksum_tiled.f:366

  path for the model, and comment out these lines.
  1
Error: Unclassifiable statement at (1)
make: *** [chksum_tiled.o] Error 1

could somebody tell me what i did wrong?
Best Regards.

--
A.Nazemian