[MITgcm-support] Model Example Missing

Daiwei (David) Wang daiwei at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 28 16:17:47 EDT 2011

Hi Xiao,

In doc/tag-index, it reads:

checkpoint58d_post (2006/04/21)
o upgrade simple test-experiment to tutorial example:
  step.1: duplicate the experiment and (step.2) will remove the old copy.
   tutorial_barotropic_gyre <- copy of exp0
(R1:barotropic_gyre_in_a_box)
   tutorial_baroclinic_gyre <- copy of exp1
(R1:baroclinic_gyre_on_a_sphere)

So verification/tutorial_baroclinic_gyre is the new exp1.

David