[MITgcm-support] double periodic problem

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon Jun 13 17:57:42 EDT 2011

Mike,

I have never seen this problem in any of my periodic configurations. Can you send your configuration (code and input directory), so that I can try to reproduce this?

in general
uvel(:,sny+1:sny+oly,:)=uvel(:,1:1+oly,:), etc. so you should not see these issues. What does the monitor of advcfl_u/vvel_max say?

Martin