[MITgcm-support] A constant flow

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Thu Jul 7 18:26:29 EDT 2011

Hi Sergey,

I would propose to try the following:
- set an initial flow field that corresponds to what you want.
- turn off all the momentum (just specify:
   momStepping=.FALSE.,
  in parameter file "data", 1rst namelist)
(this is how we do the advection tests with constant flow field,
 see verification/advect_cs,  advect_xy & advect_xz )

Cheers,
Jean-Michel