[MITgcm-support] MITgcm with PGI and Ubuntu

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Tue Jul 5 14:47:54 EDT 2011

Hi Stefano,

I don't know much about this performance issue.
But regarding the genmake2 part on Ubuntu, I don't remember
having problems when I tried.
what is the command you type and is it the latest version
of MITgcm/tools that you are using ?
(f90mkdepend was re-writen in bash some time ago).

Cheers,
Jean-Michel