[MITgcm-support] running mitcgm on Mac pro with openmpi

Yuan Lian lian at ashimaresearch.com
Sun Jan 30 19:54:27 EST 2011

Hi Alastair,

You method actually works. The problem was caused by
the lasted MITgcm build. I modified quite a bit of source codes
to accommodate my model, which worked fine with the older
version of MITgcm but not with the new ones (hard to keep up with
the updates:-) ).

I just grabbed the working MITgcm from cluster so everything works
just fine now. Thanks again for your help!

Best,
Yuan