[MITgcm-support] time step problem for cs510?

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Wed Aug 24 22:36:39 EDT 2011

Hi Zhaomin,

May be a little bit of 'context' type information might help
(type of set-up, type of problem you want to addess, ...).
And also some numerical details about your set-up could
also be useful (in general, the usefulness of the response you
could expect from this list is largely function of the
how precise the problem is described).

Cheers,
Jean-Michel