[MITgcm-support] cube sphere residual streamfunction

David Ferreira dfer at mit.edu
Mon Aug 1 09:39:53 EDT 2011

Hi Zhaomin,
In case nobody has answered to you, have a look in the directory utils:
http://mitgcm.org/viewvc/MITgcm/MITgcm/utils/matlab/cs_grid/
calcEulerPsiCube.m: computes the Eulerian component of the streamfunction
calcBolusPsiCube.m: computes the GM component of the streamfucntion.

The broken line file (isoLat_cs32_59.mat) called by the above
subroutines is in /MITgcm/utils/matlab/Graphix
david