[MITgcm-support] Fwd: deltat < 1 s

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Thu Apr 21 17:01:13 EDT 2011

Hi Dimitris,

I have seen several set-ups using successfully deltaT < 1.s
including verification experiments "short_surf_wave" & "rotating_tank".
But none of those were using pkg/cal.

So I guess we can re-phrase the question as how pkg/cal
deals with deltaT < 1.s (and I don't have any idea about that).

Cheers,
Jean-Michel