[MITgcm-support] how to add a Logical parameter very similar with no_slip_bottom

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Mon Apr 18 14:43:45 EDT 2011

Hi Chun-Yan,

Can you try again with a fresh copy of the code,
first without any modified source file, and then with your
modifications ?

I tried with a fresh copy (checkpoint62o, similar to your
original PARAMS.h, ini_parms.F, set_defaults.F) and
was able to compile (using gfortran) with your modifications in.

Notice that your modified source file are in "dos" format
(whereas all the MItgcm source file are in "unix" format)
but this did not prevent gfortran to compile everything.

Jean-Michel