[MITgcm-support] how a missing value was defined

Wang, Zhaomin zwa at bas.ac.uk
Mon Apr 4 10:44:19 EDT 2011

Hi,

We got output for several basic variables from cube 510 case. However, we found that all missing values for the land are put as zero. We used cube2latlon.m to re-grid data to lat-lon grid. So, how to properly set missing values?

Many thanks.
Zhaomin

British Antarctic Survey
High Cross, Madingley Road
Cambridge, CB3 0ET
UK
Tel: +44(0)1223221488
Fax: +44(0)1223221279

--
This message (and any attachments) is for the recipient only NERC