[MITgcm-support] "gluemnc grid.t*.nc" omits many variables

Andy Hogg Andy.Hogg at anu.edu.au
Sat Sep 25 05:16:11 EDT 2010

Hi Maarten

We also had problems with gluemnc, and have been developing a python script to do a similar job. It's still under development, but if you wanted to give it a try just let me know and I'll put a clean version (and brief instructions) together for you.

(Anyone else interested in roadtesting this script, please drop me a line.)

Cheers
Andy