[MITgcm-support] Salinity restoring and tracers

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Tue Sep 7 12:09:45 EDT 2010

Hi Christoph,

I have added the few pieces of code that should do the job.
>  option for ptracer to convert Salt Relax into additional EmP.
>   tested in exp. global_ocean.90x40x15.dwnslp (update output)
You can try it by updating your code and setting
 PTRACERS_addSrelax2EmP=.TRUE.,
in data.ptracers (there is an example in
verification/global_ocean.90x40x15/input.dwnslp/data.ptracers)
Let me know if something does not work as expected.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel