[MITgcm-support] how to write

Nataliya Stashchuk nataliya.stashchuk at plymouth.ac.uk
Wed Oct 27 16:27:02 EDT 2010

Hi Jean-Michel,

Thank you very much for your answer.
I will try tomorrow.

Nataliya

From: Jean-Michel Campin [jmc at ocean.mit.edu]
Sent: 27 October 2010 20:44
To: mitgcm-support at mitgcm.org
Subject: Re: [MITgcm-support] how to write

Hi Nataliya,

You can use the STATDIAGS (part of diagnostics pkg) with a region
that cover only 1 grid point and, setting the stat_freq equal to
the time-step, will produce output at 1 grid point every time-step.
This is not well documented in the manual, but there is an example
using STATDIAGS in: verification/aim.5l_cs/input.thSI
can check data.diagnostics there and matlab script mk3regions_mask.m

Thanks,
Jean-Michel