[MITgcm-support] A very strange problem

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Sun May 30 11:24:10 EDT 2010

Hi Dwight,

There is no particular restriction on file you can attach to email
sent to MITgcm-support, apart from the size (should not be too big,
so sending movie or large image file is not a good idea). It's better
to use standard format that everybody can read (otherwise you tend to
limit the number of people that are likely to answer your question).

Have not yet look at the attached file.

Thanks,
Jean-Michel