[MITgcm-support] Compile problems w/ GMRedi parameterization

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon May 17 02:55:11 EDT 2010

David,

apparently at the link-step the compiler does not find the routines, that are in the subdirectory pkg/rw.

I can think of only one way for this to happen: this directory has not been included explicitly or implicitly in the  packages.conf file. For more help, please send you code directory (best as an "archive", gzipped tar file).

There are many examples that use GM in the verification directory, e.g. most of global_ocean.*, please have a look at the corresponding code directories.

Martin