[MITgcm-support] Building adjoint with OpenAD and gfortran

Chris Hill cnh at mit.edu
Wed May 5 02:46:53 EDT 2010

Hi Chris

 Jean who leads OpenAD development recently got a Mac.
 He may have tried this.

 I find building OpenAD somewhat complicated (there are a lot of other
 packages it uses). I use it on a Linux server machine where it has already
 been installed for me (by Jean). If it helps we can get you an
account on that machine,
 so you can do a little testing and we can see if we can
 help you get going.  You would need somewhere to do long runs eventually
 though. Let us know.

Chris Hill