[MITgcm-support] Mass balance

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon Mar 29 05:14:31 EDT 2010

Hi Stefano and Gianpiero,

I think that you do the right thing, but I am not sure, if this is completely independent of the advection scheme that you use. Some (eg, the default one) are part of the Adams-Bashforth time stepping, others (the multidimensional ones, e.g., 30, 33, ...) are not. Actually for the latter the diagnostic is as straightforward as you describe it.

Martin