[MITgcm-support] problem with rbcs adjoint

Holly Dail hdail at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 26 09:53:18 EDT 2010

Suneet -

Sounds like we have a different problem as mine only appears with more
recent versions of the code base and is not specific to RBCS.  I'm
still working on debugging my recomputation problem; if I learn
anything that will help you I'll definitely let you know.  One thing
I'm looking at is whether the recent interface change to
do_the_model_io.F has anything to do with it, but that should not be
related to your trouble as it happened after version 62.

Your first request for help was at 1 AM here in Boston, and your
resend just now is at 10 AM.  I'm sure you are anxious to solve your
problem but there is no need to resend your request unless you haven't
received a response for much longer than that.

Holly