[MITgcm-support] higher resolution tiles

Oliver Jahn jahn at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 22 15:16:25 EDT 2010

There is a 96x96 grid here:

http://mitgcm.org/viewvc/MITgcm/MITgcm_contrib/dyncore_ASP/csgrids/

If you want 128x128 and have problems with the matlab code, I have some
python to generate cs grids that I could run for you.  Let me know.

Oliver