[MITgcm-support] 'repeatPeriod' in data.exf

Suneet Dwivedi suneetdwivedi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 09:58:52 EDT 2010

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. This is exactly what i had in mind for
'repeatPeriod'.

Though I am not very sure about your last question, I think a forcing file
with 366 days will take care of both leap years (of 366 days) and normal
years (of 365 days). But a file with lesser number of days (for example 365
days) will give an error for a leap year (no data on 31st Dec, in this
case).

Thanks,
Suneet