[MITgcm-support] advection of passive tracers

Renske Gelderloos gelderlo at knmi.nl
Mon Jun 14 03:28:56 EDT 2010

Ok, maybe you would like to have a bit more info as well then. The data
files and code directory are attached. I altered the RBCS code to be
able to restore velocities as well (just as a model trick to avoid open
boundary conditions). This works fine. Also the other passive tracer I
use, outside the restoring area, works without any problems. If you need
more info or files, please let me know. Thanks.

Renske