[MITgcm-support] Mpirun Problem

limingjie07 limingjie07 at qdio.ac.cn
Fri Jul 9 10:42:28 EDT 2010

Hi Andrew,
     Thanks a lot for your help. Yes, you are right. It is really a "mpirun problem". I used "MPICH127-intel101" before.  When I try to use "ompi133-intel101" , it works! Thanks again!
Best,
  LI Ming-jie

2010-07-09

Li Mingjie                                                            李明杰 敬上
Institute of Oceanology,Chinese Academy of Sciences  (http://www.qdio.ac.cn)