[MITgcm-support] PV toolbox

Scott Daniel Bachman Scott.Bachman at Colorado.EDU
Mon Jan 18 18:13:37 EST 2010

Hi all,

I am interested in the PV toolbox mentioned in the MITgcm documentation, but the link given in the email exchange below is dead for me!  I browsed through the CVS repository and also could not find any section for user contributions.  I'd appreciate any help in locating or obtaining the toolbox (if it still exists), thanks!

Scott Bachman
University of Colorado, Dept. of Geology
Graduate Student Assistant

Renske,

The scripts I think you are referring to are located in the CVS under
MITgcm_contrib/gmaze_pv. Here is a CVSview link: http://mitgcm.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/MITgcm_contrib/gmaze_pv/

I've been meaning to try these scripts out, so if you have good luck
with them, let me know.

Christopher

Dr. Christopher L. Wolfe                 858-534-4560
Physical Oceanography Research Division    OAR 357
Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD  clwolfe at ucsd.edu