[MITgcm-support] Compilation Problems

Yuan Lian lian at ashimaresearch.com
Thu Feb 11 18:52:45 EST 2010

Hi Nikole,

The "DEFINES" was not correctly passed to the compiler so "WORDLENTH"
was not defined. You can add "-DWORDLENGTH=4" to compiler flags as a
temporary
solution.  This will get rid of the error message you mentioned. I also
noticed that the
openmpi may not be installed correctly (may not be compatible with the
current intel fortran
compiler). I will let you know if openmpi needs to be reinstalled.

Cheers,
Yuan