[MITgcm-support] Fizhi-ifort

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Tue Dec 7 15:56:25 EST 2010

Hi Bruno,

I would recommand to use MPI with a number of processors equal
to the number of tiles (minimum number of tiles with cubed-sphere
grid is 6, so should try with at least 6 procs).

The reason is that there is a problem somewhere in the vegetation
part of fizhi code if using multiple tiles per procs (nSx*nSy > 1).

Thanks,
Jean-Michel