[MITgcm-support] obcs_sponge.F, line 330

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Tue Apr 13 12:15:47 EDT 2010

Hi David,

Thanks for the report. You are right, and this is clearly a bug.
Will check-in this fix into the CVS repository.
However, I have to admit that I don't fully understand
this relaxobcsinner business in obcs_sponge.F, so it's difficult
for me to tell if it will be bug free once this one is fixed.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel