[MITgcm-support] Bryan-Lewis vertical diffusivity for passive tracers

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Tue Sep 15 03:30:49 EDT 2009

You are right about this, I forgot this contribution. The original KPP
has also other contributions such as double diffusive processes (see
Large et al 1994, starting at eq 30), but this is apparently not
implemented (although I am sure that I havej once seen something like
that somewhere in the code, but it must have been a fata morgana).

M.