[MITgcm-support] Re: Shortwave radiation

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Tue Sep 15 03:06:26 EDT 2009

Hi Georges,

with your options you should be able to get a reasonable solution. I
need more information about you configuration. Could you send me your
stdout (gzipped,please), or your data.exf, data.pkg, and data?

For more diagnostics, have a look at  the forcing fields, as the model
"sees" them, eg. all diagnostics that start with EXF and the ones like
oceQnet, oceQsw, etc. Maybe you can find something unexpected.

M.